Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts


Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Decorations

I found my phone! It was on my desk, right next to my sewing machine. It was just under a huge pile of stuff. But now I can start posting mediocre pictures online, yay.

Here are my office decorations. Our staff met last Friday and cut out decorations from old FAFSAs and loan applications. It was really fun.

(I should point out that I'm a financial aid counselor and we cut up a bunch of really old, unused FAFSAs and applications. They are all out of date and do not contain anyone's personal info. It was this or the recycling bin. So we just gave them another use before going into that bin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment