Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts


Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Fat Quarter Shop 15

1. Sketch Cream Screen Texture, Timeless Treasures, 2. Lagoon Cotton Couture Solid, Michael Miller, 3. Jet Brown Solid, Michael Miller, 4. Get Together Green Hearts, Get Together by David Walker for Free Spirit Fabrics, 5. Impressions Green Taj, Impressions by Ty Pennington for Free Spirit Fabrics, 6. Impressions Green Dahlia, Impressions by Ty Pennington for Free Spirit Fabrics, 7. Pressed Flowers Chestnut Tonal Poppies, Pressed Flowers by Thimbleberries Fabric for RJR Fabrics, 8. Folk Heart Light Blue Simple Flowers and Hearts, Folk Heart by Rosalie Quinlan for Lecien Fabrics, 9. Sun Tree Stripes, Circa 52 Organic by Monaluna for Birch Organic Fabrics, 10. Hall of Fame Mustard Game Plaid, Hall of Fame by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller Fabrics, 11. Chocolate Farmdale Crossing, Alexander Henry Fabrics, 12. Pajama Party Green Circle Dots, Pajama Party by Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup for Henry Glass Fabrics, 13. Orange Round Leaf Floral, Floursack by Whistler Studios for Windham Fabrics, 14. Yellow Delhi, Impressions by Ty Pennington for Free Spirit Fabrics, 15. Royal Starry Night, Goodnight Moon by Quilting Treasures Fabrics

2 comments:

  1. Great choices you have there. Didn't you find it hard to pick the right ones? I did.

    @pril
    KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com
    For-the-Love-of-Pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @pril. I think I started with over 60 choices and whittled down from there. I like a lot of variety so it was a challenge.

    You have great picks over on your blog too. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete