Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts


Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.

Monday, June 4, 2012

New York Beauty

Scraps and pieces cut and ready for sewing.
 Even though I have a million projects started and in need of finishing, I had to start this little project. I found the New York Beauty Quilt-a-long on Pinterest quilt a while ago. You can find links and the start of it at My Go-Go Life. I'm not so good with the paper piecing so we'll see how this goes. I'm just doing 4 blocks to make a little pillow so I can actually finish it easily.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. New York Beauty is one of my favorite blocks! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete