
Yes, I am jumping right on it. I bought The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt and it will be here on Monday! I have seen several bloggers I follow doing the quilt-a-long and I just can't stand it anymore. I must make one of these beautiful quilts. You can see pictures of folk's blocks on flickr and various blogs.
I am not following with the quilt-a-long. I am just starting and hope to do one block a week. It will be interesting to fit into my two jobs, home life and the quilting I'm already trying to do. One of my main goals for this year is to learn lots of blocks so I feel comfortable creating my own patterns. And to learn some tricks of the trade. I'm already learning so much working at Cottonwood here in Charlottesville. A nicer group of ladies I have never met.
For once I can't wait for Monday! Get here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment