
Pretend there is drywall and it's nearly a nice room. It is warm and dry so I guess I can't complain. I will get drywall up there eventually. There is just so much house to deal with it seems so minor.
Feels like I should also mention that the insulation is the spray-foam kind. So there's no fiberglass laying around or anything.
Got up the spam tin covered book shelf up. Thanks mom. It's very weird but holds some magazines nicely. And yay Texas pride.
Feels like I should also mention that the insulation is the spray-foam kind. So there's no fiberglass laying around or anything.
Got up the spam tin covered book shelf up. Thanks mom. It's very weird but holds some magazines nicely. And yay Texas pride.

I am jealous of this space you've created for yourself. I'm off... to claim some space in my house. "I am claiming this... basement?... in the name of Brittany!"
ReplyDelete