Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts


Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why is nothing getting done?

Oh, I don't know... Perhaps its the horrifying mess that is my work room.

We've been doing work on the kitchen and doors so lots has been piled in here. But who am I kidding, there were already piles in here.

I thought working just one job would help but I think I've gotten more disorganized. Tonight I have told myself that I have to clean up the desk and organize before I'm allowed to sew again.
I think wine will help that.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you luck. Lots of it. However,if you post your kitchen photo, and we'll know why your sewing room is a mess. You only have so much time & energy. The kitchen looks fabulous! I love the open shelves and plate rack. xoxo

    ReplyDelete