Making flowers for the wedding.
Some friends came over and we worked on flowers for the wedding. I had planned to just make some for my bouquet but it was so easy I think we are going to do all of our flowers for the whole wedding! So far I've spent about $20 on supplies (most of that was on green painters/masking tape) and we've done enough for a big bouquet and about 6 vases of flowers. And plenty more supplies to use.
I used this tutorial for making coffee filter flowers and this tutorial for making muffin liner flowers. We combined the two a bit and have all different colors. And of course I found them on pinterest.
I used this tutorial for making coffee filter flowers and this tutorial for making muffin liner flowers. We combined the two a bit and have all different colors. And of course I found them on pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment