Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts


Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Giveaway pillowcase


Comments are now closed and I will draw a random person tonight when I get home from work. I will do my best to get in touch with whoever is drawn but if I don't hear from them in 24 hours then I will draw another person.


star pillow
Chop chop chop those edges.
Thank you so much for all of the comments and support! I was hoping to see lots of new blogs and get new eyes on mine and I definitely think that has been accomplished. I can't wait to get to know more of you and see what you are doing.

Here is the finished pillowcase. It fits a 14 inch pillow form (I buy mine at Joann's with the 50% coupon). I'm working on several more to list in my etsy shop soon. My etsy shop has been empty for a little while as I catch up with life. But I'm feeling very energized by your comments so thank you again.

xo- Amy

Giveaway wonky star pillowcase close up.
Giveaway wonky star pillowcase all finished up and waiting for a home.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see this beauty coming my way -- thanks again

    ReplyDelete