OK, so I didn't wait until after work today. I took some excedrin for my headache last night so I was awake later than normal. So here we go...
The randomly selected winner is commenter #98:
Katie of Snuggle Up with a Dish from Karma. Thank you so much for your comment. I'm also excited to see she's participating in the Covert Robin swap. Perhaps she'll me sending me something?!
I was also so happy to see so many comments about loving homemade pickles that I also chose 2 of those commenters to get some homemade pickles in the mail: MissMary and Sandra. I hope to hear from them otherwise I'll select some other pickle lovers.
But be warned Katie- this has been happening to the pillow case.
While this is not my kitty, it is is very accurate. All of my crafts are tested by our expert quality assurance cats. They do it for you, no ulterior motive I'm sure.
Thanks again and see y'all soon.
xo- Amy
my quality assurance kitty looks much like that one except he is a silver Maine coon instead of a gold one -- you know this must be the upgraded version.
ReplyDeleteyour as bad as me with this covert robin -- like a kid trying to figure out what's in the present because your not allowed to open it yet.