Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts


Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finished Sunrise Baby Quilt

Sunrise Baby quilt, finally done. And at the shop.
This little beauty is finished and displayed at Cottonwood. It was super fun and easy and I highly recommend it. In fact, three other ladies at the shop are working on their own now, in very different color palettes. So fun to see the same pattern look so, so different.

Sorry for the time away. Life has been very busy. We do have the new class schedule through June for Cottonwood. I'll be teaching lots of classes this summer- lots of quilting classes, my wonky star pillow case, some machine applique, the beloved half square triangle sampler, and a fun Amy Butler Gypsy bag. I look forward to telling you all about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment