I was reminded this weekend that I have a blog and I have not updated it. Not in quite a while. I always use the excuse of "I'm too busy" but I know that every blogger is very busy. Probably 10 times busier than me. But here I am and will do my best to catch up.
I have done some sewing lately. I took a break for a few weeks and focused on knitting. I'm not sure why but I just needed to. Inspiration has come back with a flourish and I'm sewing and quilting up a storm. Sometimes absence does make the heart grow fonder I suppose.
I finally started quilting this fun and colorful top. It's not done yet but I think two more session will do it for me.
![]() |
| Machine quilting away! |
![]() |
| No Sid, please lay there. |
![]() |
| Amy Butler fabric makes pretty Staple dress. |
Enjoy your week and stay productive!



No comments:
Post a Comment