- Learn lots of different blocks so I have a good basis to create my own patterns. Perhaps by completing the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt.
- Spend time each week practicing free-motion quilting. Using the Free Motion Quilting Project for inspiration and ideas.
- Slowly build my stash of fabric. It's hard when I want EVERYTHING I see. But a little at a time each month will get me there.
- Finish the quilt projects I have started for now before starting another large quilt. I mean finished, quilted, done and given as gifts. Or on the couch and covered with animals.
Colchitas...Colcheras...Colchas...all things quilts
Or pretty little blankets. Colcha is the Spanish word for blanket or coverlet. It's the closest word for quilt and the one I have most commonly heard. A colchita is a blanket or a little quilt. A colchera is a quilter.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Goals
I am starting my resolutions early this year. The next year is all about learning and educating myself at a reasonable pace. For the next year I will:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment